One of the core pillars of Built Oregon is to tell the story of what is happening around Oregon. But those stories are not limited to just stories of companies and founders. They extend to the organizations, groups, and people who are out there working hard to build the regional- and industry-specific communities throughout the state.
With that in mind, we at Built Oregon will extend our efforts to shine a light on some of these folks. And we’ll publish those conversations. It is our hope that these discussions will to bring awareness to what they are doing, talk about opportunities for collaboration, dive into some of the challenges and opportunities they see on the horizon for their respective missions, industries, and communities, and hopefully create more connection points and conversations.
Of course, we’re also hopeful that they will stimulate meaningful collaboration throughout the state.
So who will we be chatting with in the near future? We’re glad you asked.
- Gary Bracelin — Founder of Bend Outdoor Worx
- Jennifer Fox – Executive Director at OTRADI
- Trevor Mauch — Founder of Carrot, The Loft Workspace, Young Entrepreneurs of Roseburg, and Cofounder of the Roseburg Angel Conference
- Amanda Oborne — VP of Food and Farms at Ecotrust
- Heather Stafford — Assistant Director of Entrepreneurship & Innovation at Business Oregon
Supporting through awareness. Connecting the dots. Instigating conversations.
Those are the things we hold true over here at Built Oregon. It’s how we hope to create a more connected startup community throughout Oregon.
And instead of Between Two Ferns, I’m thinking of naming this series Between Two Pints. What do you think?